Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Want to be up-to-date????




WeLLLLLL.......  the website has a new face to it ;) Check it out! www.nicholenglephotography.zenfolio.com






Please note: All pricing and details were removed from website & can now be found at the very bottom of the blog. 


Things to come: 

'Nichol Engle Photography Addicts' Punch card. I plan to have them printed within the next month, so you all can collect your cute lil punches for discounts & free stuff from Nichol Engle Photography!

I am also working on the in-home studio... we plan to mack it out in retro/rocker style ~ it'll be super cute & fun for the kiddos! (chalkboard doors, fun play toys, etc) 

Nichol Engle Photography will host a VINTAGE Photo day for little girls ages 12months -7 years during the month of February, but details are yet to be worked out. I plan to post the date for you all sometime next week ~ this one will ROCK THE HOUSE! So go ahead & get excited, because I know I am!

Thanks for your support & for following alongside my journey ~ it's a great one to be on & it's all because of you guys!



Here are a few pics of the clothing we will have for the vintage day ~ I am working with a great designer who is as we speak making more cute stuff ;)  Her work is amazing & she is super sweet ~ she will even give us a discount if we want to order anything from the shoot or custom items.  I'll post her info with the release of the Vintage Photo Day booking....so keep your eyes peeled!  





You've been counted