Friday, August 13, 2010

Waterfall update:

Everything is as scheduled.. we were out at the location today setting up the swing and the water looks great!  I am praying for the heavy rain to hold off.  The forecast is calling for 50% chance through out tomorrow.. but I'm going to be there & take my chances.  So long as the water is clear and the rain isn't falling, I'll be there!  Please make sure to call me before you head out & like I said before, if I do not answer that is a good thing ~ means I'm shooting the session before yours.  If it were to rain your appointment out I will refund your payment, if we aren't able to get your shots in.  

The above photo is the path you will take to cross the creek.  We have some flat stones for you to use if you don't want to walk through the water :) 

And here are a few shots of my lil one to get you all excited!  

And here is our swing.. can't wait to see how it all turns out tomorrow.  I'm betting the good Lord will hold the rain for us to get our shots, so get excited.. because I sure am!
Lots of love, N.

You've been counted