Thursday, January 21, 2010

COMPLETE SUCCESS ~ THANKS!



Just wanted to take a few minutes to say THANK YOU~ to all the super cute girlies that came out for this year's V*DAY shoot ~ it was a BLAST & I LOVE the outcome.
I have started to post some of the images from the day & have them all password protected as we talked about.  If you want to change your password to be different than others, please feel free to email me.  I received requests for password changes, but have them in all different places (please email me, do not text ~ as they get lost among other test messages.)


Again, THANK YOU RONNIE & VICKI THOMPSON for letting us use your property...Nacole/Brittany for Makeup, Robin/Sam for hair, Amber/Sam for clothing selection, and Jen for helping me throughout the day.  YOU GIRLS ROCK & I loved working with you all.  Thanks Brittany & Tabatha for allowing me to post some of your pics...everyone has been emailing me requesting to see the pics from the day...so here you guys go ~ there may be a few more later, but have to okay it with the girls first ;)


  

You've been counted