Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I know, I know.....

I promised that I'd post the open dates tonight... but my Best Bud & I went to Walmart & just couldn't find the door ~ so we spent wayyyy too long goofing off & now I'm tuckered out!  It's all Jen's fault, so go ahead & send all your hate mail her way ;)  No, really I will get them up in the morning ~

I do have something else that I've promise... a behind the scenes look at the magazine publication.  This is the shot ~ I know all of you kinda gathered that I do a few off the wall things from time to time...but I promise this was simply an answered prayer.  I was not planning on taking photos of the beauty products on my hubby's truck, but found myself looking for natural lighting ~ so after moving all the gear from the studio down to the basement, I was frustrated!  I couldn't get the material backdrop to work!  I removed the items from the backdrop & rested them on his truck while I rearranged the backdrops....as I went back for the products I saw it ~ the smooth white, with the trees in the background!!! And there you have it... the one they choose!  The theme was GREEN, so the natural wooded background worked wonders & I love the story, who would've known it was taken on the hood of a Chevy!??!  Only me.....




And here is the other product page... I will post the remaining pages soon ~ gotta get some rest, big day tomorrow...two sessions, sick little Lyla & Hubby and a big bunch of editing :)  Have a great night & thanks for following my blog.

You've been counted