Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just hold your horses ;)



I am trying to get this blog fixed up.... Nichol Engle Photography is taking a huge face lift & the blog is the first to change!!! I"m super excited with the 2010 year approaching, please expect some cool new stuff from Nichol Engle Photography and make sure to check back often :)

What's new?!?!?! (aside from remodeling a 4,000+ sq. ft. home, raising two super sweet kiddos, editing images, shooting new images, playing wife, and much, much more!)

Nichol Engle Photography Addict's punch card
Rocking the studio out
Prop hunting
Funky Fresh Backdrops
Cool new Wedding packages with unlimited coverage!
and the rest, well it's a surprise...I will add two words ~ truck & tub.

Thanks so much for your continued customer loyalty, you really don't know how much it means to me to watch your children grow through my lens :0)

You've been counted