Monday, August 31, 2009

Not looking for pitty....


but do want you all to know that I have alot on my plate right now. I'm trying my best to swing it all at once, but feel as if everything is taking it's toll.  We are currently in the middle of moving from our home in Jasper to our new pad in Ellijay (as shown in the photo...our new view from back porch & yes a perfect photo background;).  While I am normally on top of call backs, emails, editing, etc.  I am falling a bit behind due to the work load I am under at home & at the new home.  I just wanted you all to know that I do care about you & I am striving to have everything organized and handled in the way I always have but am asking for you all to bare with me.  I have received your messages & if you are requesting appointments, I am trying to find you an open spot.  I will be sitting down this weekend to make a work flow schedule for call backs, emailing, etc.  So that I will just return email & phone calls twice a week, this way all of your email & phone calls are answered & I have all the information in your file for your appointment.  With the scattered calls & return calls I am getting scattered paper work ;)  So, just know that I'm in the process of getting everything flowing well & will be done with this moving thing by October 1.  Thanks so much for your continued support & can't wait to have the new studio!  Much larger than the one I have now~ NEW SET UPS, new outdoor locations, just all takes a little time but will be worth it all!  

Thanks you guys~ hope you all are having a wonderful week.  Oh, and if you do have pitty on me, feel free to come help me paint ;)  just playin'

You've been counted