Sunday, July 19, 2009

Just been busy!

Oh my, what a busy couple of months this summer has been! I will be happy to slow down a bit come 2010, but have enjoyed the sessions with you guys so much! The last session I shot was with Tyler, a super sweet High School senior from Gilmer. He was great to put up with me as long as he did...climbing on hay bales, dodging cow piles, and risking his life on the metal train bridge ;) We snagged some cute images, not only of him but of this big guy!





Just wanted to share alittle behind the scenes look at what goes into a session! Thanks Michelle & Tyler for the fun filled evening! Tomorrow will be a happy journey with a cute lil family that I met at Tate's Pre-K. I'm excited about their session & hope they are too.

Until next time!
N.




You've been counted