Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Valentine Shoot moved to next week.

Alright guys, as much as I'd love to shoot this weekend I can't get to the stores to stock up on all the props for this Saturday's shoot.  We are going to have to reset the date.. I am going to plan on January 22, 2011.  Please email me if this date will not work for you guys.

I'm super excited about this day & love all the outfits you girls are showing me.. it'll be a great day of fun!  ***Must also tell you guys that Casey & I will be dressed up also, we want you all to feel right at home.. so go ahead and expect heavy makeup.. big hair.. and girly girl clothing on us too :) This will be fun, mark you calendars and thanks for understanding :)

If you can please send me a quick text letting me know that you got this & are aware of the change. 706-889-2425 or you can email me at englemomof2@yahoo.com

Now ya'll have fun in this snow... here's a pic of Tater bug & I, from our fun filled day!

You've been counted