Friday, November 5, 2010

Opening up for you all ~

Here's the latest.. I have some help :0) Yippy!!  And what does that mean?!?!  I can put a few more appointments on my calendar for this year.  So, here are a few dates available for booking.  We will be able to have the images from these sessions edited in time for Christmas Gifts, so go ahead & plan you Christmas list accordingly.  **Please note** These are the ONLY appointments I will be able to shoot until 2011.

Another exciting thing.. are ready for it???????  Now that I have a fully trained editor, I will be able to open more appointments for 2011.  My work load will be cut in half which will allow more coverage time for you guys! So ~ get happy, get excited 2011 will be great!  And just for the record, we have BIG BIG PLANS in the making for 2011 ~ mark my words.. they're BIG!

Available Private Sessions: By Nichol Engle
November 17th 4pm Bramlett Family
November 24th 4pm Brandy McClure
November 30th 4pm Dennis Jones family
December 8th 4pm Booked

To book one of the appointments above please click below ~ make sure to enter your appointment choice.
Pricing & details are as listed at the bottom of the blog.  $75.00 one hour session on location of mine or yours!




You've been counted