Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why the changes?!?!

So, here's the deal.... I have pondered and pondered on how to make my work flow better.  How to serve you all to the fullest yet still have family come first.   In the past photography was a hobby, something I enjoyed doing & just so happened to make some green while doing it.  Session fees, editing cost, etc. were not really important as it was simply something I enjoyed doing & enjoyed having extra spending money when I could.  I'm not ashamed to say that things are different now.  Due to the economy I am no longer able to cut you guys so much slack, as my family relies on my income now.  I have worked well with you all on discounting rates when needed or waiving certain fees or due dates to fit your budget.  I've been trying to host photo days to serve all budgets & make payment plans an option for you all. 
 I have found over the last few months that print orders and disc purchases on private sessions are a bit hard for you all to swing.  Therefor the photo days were made into "anything goes" days.  Meaning I'll photograph anything on that day.. engagement, baby, couples, kiddos, etc. for a lesser charge, since I am not purchasing large photo props for the day.  While, I have a booked schedule with private sessions I have noticed a few cancellations but not with enough time to reschedule them.  Therefor the Prepayment notice comes in.  For those of you who are booked in the first three weeks of April,  the prepayment for editing time will not be required, you will still have 30 days to order your images or disc.  The session fee however will be required in advance to hold your appointment.  I will send out invoices tonight.  Details will be listed in your invoice as to when the payment is due by.  


While I hate to crack down on fees, due dates, etc.  I have spent many nights lately editing until 3am, to get the work load finished & have yet to process your order. All expired albums online will have until April 18, 2010 to order.  After this date images will no longer be available for purchase.  


I hope you all understand the reason for change.  If you should want to move your private appointment over to a photo day appointment for the discounted photo day rate, please email me.  Unless photo props are to be purchased the photo days are $100.00 for the session and disc!  Great savings! 


Okay so I'll stop rambling, but please do not hesitate to call or email me with your questions or concerns.   All details & pricing are listed on following post, just scroll down.


Email:   englemomof2@yahoo.com
Cell:  706.889.2425


Much Love to you all, Nichol.



And as always, the post isn't complete without a pic or two :)  Images as to why I do what I do.  It's all for them, every second I struggle, every tear I cry, every smile on my face... it's all for them forever & ever!

You've been counted