Thursday, February 25, 2010

Travel in Time Photo Day Feb. 27th... moved to March 20th!!!

Okay, as bad as I hate to.... we are going to move the date to March 20, 2010.  I just can't bring myself to swallow the thought of having the weee lil ones out in this cold in short sleeved attire.  If you guys want to blame someone.. lets go after that dang groundhog!  I'm ready for Spring & am over excited about this day, but think it'll be best to move the date to March 20th.

I have several phone calls to return in request for dates but here's a heads up.... if you guys want a session (family, couples, kiddos, etc.) I can put you down for this weekend on the 27th of Feb. or the 28th.   I'll run a special for the last minute booking ;)  Check back later this evening for details & go ahead and email me if you are interested!   englemomof2@yahoo.com or contact me on facebook.

I'm thinking $120 for 30 minute session & disc ~ NOW THAT'S A DEAL!!!  Let me iron out the details & we'll get the day rolling :)

You've been counted