Tuesday, December 29, 2009

working on a lil' something for you gals.....

I will open the date for booking soon.... but need a bit more time to iron all the wrinkles out.  I still lack the most important details, like LOCATION/ATTIRE/SESSION FEE ~ which is pretty much everything!!!! (but I do have the idea in my head & many wonderful makeup artist/hair dressers standing behind me)  So, here it is WE ARE HOSTING A PIN-UP/BOUDOIR PHOTO DAY FOR ALL THE LADIES!  This would be a wonderful Valentine's Gift for the guys or a perfect gift to yourself!  So keep this blog on your favorites list & keep an eye out for the 'Now Booking' post.  Just like the photo days in the past...once this date is booked, it's booked!  I will try to have plenty of spots available for all of you.  And for those of you who are already emailing and going crazy about the day....I love when you guys get excited, thanks for helping build my excitement even more!!!  We'll have lots of fun with this year's V*Day Photos...


Here is a lil' sneak peek at the sample pics that I will post when the day opens ~ but it's just a headshot.....gotta leave you guys hanging when it comes to the full body shots ~ builds the excitement!    Have a HAPPY TUESDAY!

You've been counted