Monday, October 26, 2009

SHE IS MIA.....

Please bring her home to me.....

  After Sunday's photo day I had left my sweet buttercup chair out in the orchards, it was dark & she wouldn't fit in my car and I was tired... (plus my hands were swollen, my legs were about to give, and I had only one  quick bathroom break alllll day) so I was ready to get home.  When my hubby returned this evening after work to retrieve the furniture I couldn't find buttercup anywhere!  I know it looked as if someone dumped the old chair, but I need her back in my life... so please please please, if you know someone who lives out Yukon Road, off of Orchard Lane...or even if they pass through there please let me know how heart broken I am.  Ask them to ask their brother, mother, sister & friends to keep an eye out for her... I need her for next Friday's shoot, but more importantly my heart skipped two beats when I happened upon her & it was love at first sight, I don't know if I can make it with out her.....

Thanks for your help, I know you guys can hunt her down for me... especially if you want a super sweet pic like this ;)

You've been counted