Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Love is in the air...

What fun Racheal and I have been having! Over the past few weeks we have photographed two beautiful weddings in Atlanta, the weddings were simply perfect! The brides, Bronwyn & Karina were a dream come true, as were the grooms! It is awesome when we come by a super sweet Bride that tells us to "do what we do best" but it is really rare to have an equally cool Groom. These girls had em' Tim & Mac were completely open for all images we requested, they never once complained & made our job so much easier. I just wanted to say THANK YOU to you all, thanks for the fun memories we made. It is weddings like these that give me a breath of fresh air & remind me why I do what I do... I know these couples will be together when they are old & grey, you could see it written all over them. I know they will cherish their images for years & years to come! I also know that I'll be the one capturing their 50th anniversary, and that is why I do what I do. I love capturing the memories & feeling of the day, and also love establishing a relationship with each client. I feel as if you are all my buddies & wanted to say thanks for the fun times we've all had :)












You've been counted