Monday, January 19, 2009

FOR HIS EYES ONLY photo shoot JAN 31, 2009. BOOK NOW

ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE BOOKED....IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE WAITING LIST PLEASE EMAIL ME. I ALWAYS HAVE A FEW PEOPLE FAIL TO SEND PAYMENT & I WILL RE-BOOK THEIR SLOT.


Not sure what to get your sweetie for Valentine's Day?!?!

How about a HOT photo of yourself! There is nothing he'd love more!

I am planning a Valentine's Shoot for Girls ONLY on January 31st.

♥FOR HIS EYES ONLY♥ day will consist of 15 minute appointments, with two set ups. I can not tell what the details are to the photos (I would hate to be copied before I take the photo) so, you gals just have to trust me! I will say that you need a pair of blue jeans & your stomach will show in both photos. Also wear a tube top under your shirt if you have one, if not it's no biggy. *A little hint......we will be using Paint & a Candy Heart. This Photo Shoot will be Sexy yet very clean.

$35.00 includes the session, editing of the photos (airbrushing, whiting teeth, smoothing hair, removing blemishes, brighting eyes, etc.) And (1) 8x10 photo of the best shot, photographer's pick.

$55.00 includes the session, editing of the photos as listed above and a disc of the two photos with copyright release.

I also may offer a customized Valentine's Card, but have to work out the details....will post later if I decide it's an option.

Payment will be due by January 28th, if payment isn't recieved by this day your appointment will be filled. I will send info for payment once appointment is booked.


I will not be listing the client's list this time...and all photos will be password protected, unless you say otherwise.

Available Appointments:

10:30 TAKEN
10:45 TAKEN
11:00 TAKEN
11:15 TAKEN
11:30 TAKEN
11:45 TAKEN
12:00 TAKEN
12:30 TAKEN
12:45 TAKEN
1:00 TAKEN
1:15 TAKEN
2:00 TAKEN
2:15 TAKEN
2:30 TAKEN
2:45 TAKEN
3:00 TAKEN

I may open the day up alittle more, depending on demand. Please email me directly if you would like an appointment as they fill fast.

I can't wait to see the turn out~ I know this one will be fun! The Photo shoot will be in Jasper at my in-home studio. Now, hurry SIGN UP~ SMOOCHES*

You've been counted