Thursday, December 4, 2008

~Home Sweet Home~

Welcome to my new Home~ I was in huge need of a change from my last blog & decided to combine both my personal blog & my Photography blog....so that I can hopefully post more often. I plan on having updates listed on here, as to "special photo shoots" like the Field of Dreams with the couch & the Fall Photo Day & The Christmas in Ellijay shoot. Keep up to date with LNE Photography by checking back often... I plan on having a link on the right hand side of the page ~ it'll allow you to follow the blog & it should update you when I post. Join in on the fun, because I'm already brain storming for spring! I'm thinking something along the lines of "Girls of Spring" What do you think......gIrlS oNLy!!!!! lace, curls & fluffy stuff Just a thought. Or maybe Vintage Baby.......give me some of your ideas!<


To view my webpage travel to www.lnephotography.photoreflect.com

You've been counted